- 100 levels of vibration.
- 100 levels of static (optional).
- The levels can be altered by use of up & down button.
- A tone button activates a tone on the receiver.
- This system is used for 2 receivers.
- The receiver will TURN OFF if it is unused for 4 minutes.
- Any movement will activate the receiver into STANDBY MODE.
- The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if there is no operation after 20 seconds and turn off after 2 minute.
- Adjustable belt length, maximum diameter of 18cm, two pairs of metal prong (short/long) to suit dogs with varied fur thickness.
User Manual for Transmitter:
- To install the batteries, open the battery cover, which is at the back of the transmitter.
- Install the battery (2 x 4LR44/ 6V) in the transmitter and ensure the polarity is correct.
- The transmitter will be TURN ON automatically.
- Press the buttons one by one – the LCD images will change.
- Press the up and down buttons on right hand side to set level. .
- The LED light can be used for giving training signals.
- The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
- In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except LED light button) to wake it up.
- To TURN ON the transmitter, hold mode button for at least 5 seconds.
User Manual for the Receiver:
- To install the batteries
- Remove the cover
- Install the batteries (2xAAA 1.5V), make sure the polarity is correct
- There is a beep right after installing the batteries in the receiver
- Go to the transmitter and choose 1 or 2 channel to encode by pressing the channel button 1/2 in the transmitter
- Then press the LAUNCH button on transmitter immediately
- The receiver will beep – it is now encoded to the transmitter
- Replace cover and tighten metal probes
- 1 x remote control unit
- 1 or 2 x collars
- 1 or 2 x test light&replacement probes
- 1 x Operating Instructions