Vectra 3D for Large Dogs 56-95 lbs Flea and Tick Treatment 3 Month
Be proactive in keeping your dog and home safe with Petstore4dog ‘s flea and tick medicine for dogs. Petstore4dog also has other treatments including sprays, shampoos ….Vectra 3D for Large Dogs 56-95 lbs is one of the most effective treatment!
Vectra 3D protects your pets against parasites and pathogens.
Vectra 3D uses a three pronged approach to keep your pet safe from disease carrying agents by utilizing Dinotefuran, Permethrin and Pyriproxyfen.
The Dinotefuran is an insecticide that functions by causing continuous stimulation of the nervous system of insects upon first contact. This stimulation leads to tremors and quick deaths in insects as they land on your dog. Permethrin is an adulticide and works to repel vectors, such as mosquitoes, ticks and sand flies by causing them to lose control of their nervous system. Lastly, Pyripoxyfen, an insect growth regulator, works to prevent development of fleas in their early stages. This keeps them as eggs, larvae and pupae until the other active ingredients functionally decimate them.
Vectra 3D has been clinically shown to provide fast-acting protection against multiple pests lasting up to one month. In addition to repelling mosquitoes, ticks, and sand flies, Vectra 3D repels and kills fleas, lice, and mites quickly and effectively. In fact, it has been shown to reduce the number of ticks in only 24-hours and begins killing fleas within the first two hours of use.
Vectra 3D remains effective after bathing and it can be used on dogs and puppies older than 7 weeks. Vectra 3D comes in 4 dosing sizes based on your dog’s body weight. The product is available for all weights in packs of 3-doses and packs of 6-doses. Vectra 3D Purple for Dogs & Puppies is intended for dogs between 56 and 95 pounds and this particular package comes with 3 doses. For heavier dogs, use Vetcra 3D Red and for lighter dogs use Vectra 3D Green or Vectra 3D Blue. Vectra 3D is also available for Cats and Kittens.
- Can be used on Dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older.
- Fast acting. Reduced flea feeding in 5 minutes. kills fleas in 6 hours. Kills on contact. Parasites do not have to bite to die. Broad spectrum protection.
- Monthly dose repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting and sand flies, lice and mites (excluding mange mites).
- Long Lasting, quick drying, convenient topical treatment with patented applicator. Remains effective after bathing or swimming.
- Each monthly dose controls development of all flea stages; Prevents, controls and stops flea infestation and prevents re-infestation.